In this episode, Clay talks about our need to DIY, shares a life lesson from the UFC and discusses why the BEST VERSION OF YOU doesn’t have all of the gifts.
Talking Points & References
- The BEST VERSION OF YOU
- DIY – Do It Yourself!
- No one can do it for you
- The Next Opponent
- Taking inspiration from strange sources
- The UFC
- “Great fighters know that they have to train for a better version of the opponent.”
- Just enough is not enough
- The best way to prepare for the next opponent… a better version of the opponent… is being a better version of you.
- My snarky kids
- We are spending a great deal of time, energy and passion on things that we’re simply not gifted with
- It’s not a “level playing field”
- 1 Corinthians 7:7
- Good news – good news
- There is the same power in recognizing the gifts you don’t have
- Challenge of the Week
- Embrace the gifts you have and don’t have
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“I wish that all of you were as I am. But each of you has your own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.” – 1 Corinthians 7:7
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE