In this episode, Clay puts a bow on the third full year of the Podcast by talking about being selfish. He gets musical by discussing the importance of high notes and low notes. Plus, he drops statistics on the light switch versus lifestyle philosophy.
Talking Points & References
- End of Year 3
- Low Notes & High Notes
- Can’t have one without the other
- Quick fixes
- Lifestyle change
- Working on me feels selfish
- Clay’s Bad Analogy Corner – Swim Class
- Your wake
- It starts with you
- Challenge of the Week
- The Best Version of Me is NEVER selfish
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Without low notes, there are no high notes.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.