In this episode, Clay takes you out to the ballgame to share a store about softball. He discusses the value of breathing, trusting the reps and why the BEST VERSION OF YOU has to swing hard.
Talking Points & References
- The McDonald’s model
- Building a fort
- The Softball Experience
- Struggling at the plate
- Getting in your own way
- The advice
- Remember practice – Trust the reps
- Swing Hard
- The parallels to life
- The fear of leaping
- Challenge of the Week
- Swing hard
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Half effort, at best, will get you half results.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE