In this episode, Clay has all of the A’s to your Q’s as we hit the Facebook Community and INBOX for this super sized show. He talks growth, movies, LaunchOut, rest and Lions’ football. Plus, he welcomes “The Little Shavers” back by popular demand for a little #DadLife talk.
Talking Points & References
- Coach v Cheerleader
- Q & Clay
- “What year do you think the Lions will win the Super Bowl?”
- “What’s the most inspiring movie you’ve ever seen?”
- “What do you do in R&R time?”
- “How do you deal with fear when it stops change from happening?”
- “Top 3 LaunchOut Moments?”
- Questions with the “Little Shavers”
- “What makes a great Dad?”
- “What/Inspires you?”
- “What are Clay’s rules for dating his daughters?”
- “At what point do you finally say ‘it’s time to rest’?”
- “What quote/Meme has really set you off lately?”
- Challenge of the Week
- Own your mistakes – find growth
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“If there’s no room for error, there’s no room for growth.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.