In this episode, Clay rolls out the trusty soap box to talk perspective and gratitude. He gives you a taste of some Hustle and Bustle fan fiction. Plus, why it only takes one listener to make a successful show. All that and your usual dose of all things BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- March Madness
- No passive listeners
- We’re not meant to be background noise
- Hustle and Bustle
- Bustle got a bad deal
- BEST VERSION OF YOU that’s available
- Social media
- Quick to complain
- The reality
- The prism of gratitude
- Don’t wait until things go wrong to feel blessed by all that has gone right
- Challenge of the Week
- Run your complaints through the prism of gratitude and perspective
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Don’t make today a day you’ll ‘boo hoo’ about in 20 years.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.