In this episode, Clay breaks down the myths of changing your lifestyle and why the BEST VERSION OF YOU is always work. He also retells his origin story, tells you why you can’t outsource your journey and closes with a new CHALLENGE for the week.
Talking Points & References
- Retelling The Origin Story
- Episode #001
- Missed opportunities
- The Picture
- The BEST VERSION OF YOU
- Always Work
- The BEST VERSION OF YOU is always work
- The apology
- There is always work to be done
- I don’t want to take days off
- You don’t need the rest
- Challenge of the Week
- Punch the clock, do the work!
- Hear Clay on The Deucecast Movie Show!
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“You can not outsource your journey!”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE