In this episode, Clay gives an old school pep talk about the overvalue of planning. He discusses his Red Dawn training, breaks down the value of something and explains how Joe Buck and Super Bowl Twitter impact the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- Super Bowl
- Joe Buck
- Tearing down
- No passive path to the Best Version of You
- You will never get higher, by telling the world that they’re lower
- Pep Talk
- Red Dawn Training
- Pep Talk
- Shut up about the plan!
- Do something!
- A good action vs a good plan
- Challenge of the Week
- Do Something!
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“A good action with no plan will always trump a good plan with no action.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.