In this episode, Clay welcomes David Dollar back to the program for a #DollarMakesSense follow-up on the power of change. They discuss throwing yourself down a hill, course corrections and the oeuvre of Sheryl Crow. Plus, how keeping a dynamic community impacts the Best Version of You.
Talking Points & References
- Self vs Help
- Practical Encouragement
- Best Version of You
- Dollar Makes Sense
- Little change
- New people
- Challenge of the Week
- Seek people who challenge you
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“If it doesn’t challenge you… it doesn’t change you.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.