In this episode, Clay welcomes winter with talk of seasons in our life and their impact on the BEST VERSION OF YOU. He also welcomes you to his Thanksgiving table and explains why it’s the Middle Child of holidays.
Talking Points & References
- Middle Child of Holidays
- 5 reasons Thanksgiving can’t stand up to Halloween & Christmas
- Thanksgiving & The BEST VERSION OF YOU
- The beginning of winter
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- How we respond to changes of seasons
- Challenge of the Week
- Choose your response in dealing with changes in seasons
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Change isn’t bad or good – it’s just life. It’s how we respond to change that determines its’ value.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.