In this episode, Clay brings back the “CALL ME” segment to talk all about resilience. He shares a #DadLife Volleyball story, does an offensive impression and explains resilience through the scope of past, present and future.
Talking Points & References
- My WHY
- Best Version of You
- Call Me
- Bill asks about resilience
- The Volleyball Story
- Defining resilience
- Getting back up vs getting better
- Lao Tzu
- Challenge of the Week
- Get better at getting better
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“If you are depressed, you are living in the past. Anxious, you are living in the future. At peace, you are living in the present.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE