In this episode, Clay finds himself in post Launch Out decompression mode and talks about why it’s time to take his metaphorical car in for service. He breaks down misguided focus on past and future and discusses embracing the now.
Talking Points & References
- Post Launch Out decompression
- Best Version of Me
- Embrace Now
- My check-up
- The car metaphor
- Being driven
- Self-Help focus on the past and the future, but skip the now.
- The Best Version of You isn’t a destination
- Learn to love… Learn to live in where you are.
- Challenge of the Week
- Embrace now!
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“No matter where you’ve been. No matter where you go. You can never outrun now.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE