In this episode, Clay discusses freedom and how the discipline behind it may be the most important factor in our journey. He also discusses the cycle of comparison and the inevitable ‘generation loss’ that occurs.
Talking Points & References
- Generation Loss
- The cycle of comparison
- A copy of a copy
- The dynamics of the BEST VERSION OF YOU
- Exciting week – car & Launch Out
- Debt Free story
- It’s not about money, it’s about freedom
- Freedom brings opportunity
- Discipline and delayed gratification
- Challenge of the Week
- Embrace freedom
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“The discipline to say no when you don’t want to, so someday you can say yes when you don’t need to.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE