In this episode, Clay talks about surrounding ourselves with the right teammates and when it may be time to change teams. He also digs into new research on the life-changing power of hope and how it applies to the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- My terrible business model
- My friend
- Relationships like basketball
- We keep people in our life out of loyalty or comfort over value
- Life requires the right teammates
- LaunchOut: Atlanta — April 22-23
- Promo Code: CLAY16
- $25 off registration
- Challenge of the Week
- Embrace hope
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Hope is contagious”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE