In this episode, Clay has all of the A’s to your Q’s as he hits the INBOX and the Facebook Community in this super sized show. He talks persistence, worry, hate and even dips the toe into the world of sports. A little bit of fun, a few jokes and a lot of talk about the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- We are not the same
- Q & Clay
- “How many different ways do you attack before you decide it’s not meant to be?” (Will from Maryland)
- “Is there a difference between FEAR and WORRY?”
- Questions from the Facebook Community
- Must read books
- Worst advice
- Biggest Loser Reboot
- Sports Go Sports!
- Most excited about in 2016
- Entertainment Hall of Fame
- Scrooge McDuck
- Invent Anything
- “The Hate Factor”
- Challenge of the Week
- Stop trying to hate yourself into something you love
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Worry is like a rocking chair… it will give you something to do, but it will never get you anywhere.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE