In this episode, Clay talks about false idols, Golden Globes, football and why you’re not suppose to be a jukebox. He reexamines the concept of momentum through a brand new prism before using some high school physics to put you in motion toward the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- Not your Mama’s self-help
- False Idols
- Golden Globes & Football
- Even good things can be false idols
- Do you want to be a jukebox or make music?
- Momentum & Physics
- Revisiting momentum
- Good momentum and bad momentum
- What gets you out is what got you in
- The Anakin Skywalker of self-help
- The Law of Motion
- Momentum has direction and magnitude
- Challenge of the Week
- Find the direction and magnitude to where you’re going
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“We need great momentum to get us out, because it was a great momentum that got us in.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE