In this episode, Clay revisits the importance of short term wins. He shares a story about kindness and the lessons he learned about passion before digging into the buzzwords of the New Year and the three-headed approach to community when it comes to the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- This isn’t help
- The Story
- Random Acts of Kindness
- Passion doesn’t have to be sexy
- New Years buzzwords
- The three-headed approach
- This is what I’m working on
- This is what I have so far
- Can you help me improve it?
- Challenge of the Week
- Find community and use it correctly
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“This is what I’m working on. This is what I have so far. Can you help me improve it?”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE