In this episode, Clay talks about recent events and how they serve as a reminded to stay active in your life. He talks comparison and why it’s never a legitimate option. Then closes the show by discussing the things that we’ll fight for in pursuit of the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- Cold Open
- Don’t wait
- Isn’t chasing rankings comparison?
- There’s never a 1:1
- Empty quotes
- “You can’t compare yourself to someone else… period.”
- The Fight
- Holly Holm
- A sweet victory comes with the chance of a devastating defeat
- The moments we live for
- To win… you have to be willing to lose.
- The opportunities that shape us
- Challenge of the Week
- Are you willing to fight?
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“You can’t compare yourself to someone else… period.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE