In this episode, Clay talks about the power of the soft launch. He also talks about why there is no instant gratification in self help and why a great week might be the most telling indicator in the pursuit of the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- Instant gratification
- Soft Launch
- Soft launch v Hard launch
- The key is action
- Soft launch is still movement
- “Leap” by David Dollar (YouTube)
- Great Weeks
- Blank screen
- Nothing but a great week
- You can move toward the BEST VERSION OF YOU without tangible deliverables
- Challenge of the Week
- “Have a great week”
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“You don’t buy a chainsaw just to cut a birthday cake.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE