In this episode, Clay talks about how maintenance separates us from rocks. He also pulls up a couch to make a confession about how shock is the work reaction when you’re talking about your dream.
Talking Points & References
- Church of Clay
- DOES vs IS
- Everything requires maintenance
- Change is sexy
- Shock Value
- “I’m writing a book”
- A shocked reaction is not their fault, it’s yours
- Tell them your dream
- If it’s important to you, tell those who are important to you
- Challenge of the Week
- What are you waiting for?
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Let people in our your dreams… don’t put them in a position where their natural response is shock.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE