In this episode, Clay talks about why we want to put ourselves in boxes by comparing the Myers-Briggs to the man who inspired it – Carl Jung. He also shares a parenting story for a lesson on the on-off switch of action and how it impacts the BEST VERSION OF YOU.
Talking Points & References
- Practical encouragement
- One size does not fit all
- Myers-Brigg vs Carl Jung
- Waving the team flag
- Inside the box
- The Backstory
- Jung and Individuation
- My size fits me
- Couch nights
- “I need you to move so that I can get comfortable.”
- Waiting for someone else to take action
- Calls to action
- “It’s your actions that make you… PERIOD.”
- Challenge of the Week
- Take it back! Claim it!
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Actions speak louder than words… but not nearly as often.” – Mark Twain
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE