In this episode, Clay talks about our pursuits and views on passion. He unpacks a lesson learned from youth sports with the impact of The OC Step. Plus, he welcomes back #EarBud David Dollar and his segment #DollarMakesSense.
Talking Points & References
- The Horse & The Mule
- The idea of ‘following your passion’ is a misnomer
- People treat passion as a WHAT
- Passion is a little bit WHO… and whole lot of HOW
- “I can’t imagine a person becoming a success who doesn’t give this game of life everything he’s got.” – Walter Cronkite
- Dollar Makes Sense #DMS
- The OC Step
- Fall sports
- The C-Word
- Instincts and fear make us stumble back
- The first step is forward
- Put yourself in the right position to win – regardless of the outcome.
- Challenge of the Week
- Name and claim your OC Step
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Don’t chase your life’s great passion… chase life with great passion.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE