In this episode, Clay uses a sibling road trip and a mid-90’s rock song to speak about the objects in the rearview mirror. He discusses the danger in living in the past and how to maintain focus on the most important thing we have – NOW.
Talking Points & References
- The real me
- Objects in the Rearview Mirror
- Road trip
- “Objects in the Rearview Mirror May Appear Closer Than They Are” by Meatloaf
- Using the PAST to distract us from NOW
- Focused on the rearview
- Live in the now
- Challenge of the Week
- Put your head and heart in the NOW
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“The most powerful thing that our past does is give us an excuse to waste the present.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE