In this episode, Clay talks about why you need to be honest with yourself and the world. He also talks about fear as a destination and shares another BEST VERSION OF YOU Snapshot.
Talking Points & References
- Be Yonce or Beyonce
- To Be Honest
- Back in the day
- Honest – Intentional – Effort
- The BEST VERSION OF YOU is always work!
- I’m a liar
- Without honest, you’ll never get to intentional or effort
- Lying to myself
- Lying to others
- If you can’t be honest, you’ll never get to the BEST VERSION OF YOU
- Best Version of You Spotlight
- Fear is never a destination
- Fear will be there, you have to make the decision to stop
- Challenge of the Week
- Power through
- Call and Leave a Message for The Show!!!
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” — Isaiah 41:10
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE