In this episode, Clay talks about the difference between Dreamers and Builders. We discuss why DREAM isn’t an action word, why it’s sexier than doing and what we really need to be telling the world.
Talking Points & References
- Thanks for the reminder
- We don’t dream about base hits
- The BEST VERSION OF ME dreams about the BEST VERSION OF ME
- The myth of “If you dream, you’re halfway there.”
- Dream as a noun or verb
- Your dream is not an action word
- You can only dream yourself to the starting line
- Dreaming/Wanting vs Doing
- Turning Edison on his ear
- Perfection and Dreaming are similar kinds of FEAR
- Stop telling the world what you’re going to do and start showing the world what you’ve done.
- Dreaming is sexier than doing
- Focus on the process, not the outcome
- It’s not about being Dreamers OR Builders, you have to be both
- Challenge of the Week
- Celebrate what you’ve put into the world, not what you hope to.
- Join The Facebook Community!
- Search “Remodeling Clay” under groups or access it directly at remodelingclay.com/Facebook
- Support Clay & The Podcast
Quote(s) of the Week
“Stop telling the world what you’re going to do and start showing the world what you’ve done.” – Clay
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” – Walt Disney
“A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work.” – Colin Powell
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE