In this episode, Clay dedicates the entire episode to FEAR. The roles fear plays in our lives, the quiet power and the most dangerous type. Plus, a CHALLENGE OF THE WEEK to spend time where fear doesn’t live.
Talking Points & References
- The most impactful and powerful thing that fear does
- The quiet killer with fear is how it impact perspective
- The hill that you are used to
- Fear robs you of perspective
- It makes us question our knowledge and experience
- The opportunity to counsel new Podcasters
- Release it – Put it into the universe
- “I can’t… because I’m a perfectionist”
- Perfectionism is the worst kind of fear, because it doesn’t feel like fear.
- We think perfectionism is more noble than saying I’m afraid
- It will never be perfect
- “Art is never finished, only abandoned.” – DaVinci
- You have to choose fear
- Challenge of the Week
- Seek out the places where fear can’t live.
Quote(s) of the Week
“Perfectionism is the worst kind of FEAR because it doesn’t feel like FEAR.”
Questions & Comments
If you would like to discuss this week’s episode, please leave your comments below. I would love to interact with you!
Please let me know what topics you’d like to cover or guests you’d like to hear from in future episodes of the Podcast.
Like what you hear??? Subscribe, Rate & Review The Remodeling Clay Podcast on iTunes HERE